Simple steps to administer your eye drops
- Wash your hands.
- Tilt your head back and look upwards.
- With eye open, gently pull down your lower eye lid to form a pouch.
- Approach eye from the side, look upwards and squeeze one to two drops into the pouch,
nearest to the nose. Do not let the tip of the dropper touch the surface of the eye,
eyelashes, or any other surface to avoid contamination.
- Let go of eyelid and close eye for 30 seconds looking left and right.
- Repeat the process on the other eye.
- You can administer eye drops up to four times a day
You are leaving www.murine.com.au
Care Pharmaceuticals takes no responsibility for the content of these external sites, nor does Care Pharmaceuticals endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information described or offered at these external Internet sites.
Thank you for visiting our site. We hope your visit was informative and enjoyable.