Eye Care Tips
- Drink plenty of water to keep your whole body including your eyes hydrated
- Take regular breaks from your computer screen –look away from the screen at least every 5 minutes and focus on something further away
- Avoid glare from computers by reducing screen brightness or using a screen shield.
- Try and get plenty of sleep by avoiding repeated late nights
- When driving long distances take a break every 2 hours
- Wear goggles when swimming to stop chlorine irritating the eyes
- Always wear safety glasses when doing DIY or gardening to protect eyes from injury or dust particles
You are leaving www.murine.com.au
Care Pharmaceuticals takes no responsibility for the content of these external sites, nor does Care Pharmaceuticals endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information described or offered at these external Internet sites.
Thank you for visiting our site. We hope your visit was informative and enjoyable.